Some initial disqualifiers include:
● No children in the home under the age of 5.
● Must be located in following counties: Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Clay, Columbia, Duval, Flagler, Marion, Nassau, Putnam, St Johns, Suwannee, Union, or Volusia.
- The adoption fee must be paid on the day the adoption takes place. There will be no
extended credit or late payments accepted.
- The decision to place a Golden is at the sole discretion of the G.R.E.A.T. Rescue and its
Board of Directors. The main focus is the best interest of the Golden Retriever. We
reserve the right to refuse any application
- Applications will remain active for 6 months, unless otherwise notified by the applicant, if
no suitable match has been found.
- G.R.E.A.T. Rescue of NE FL, Inc., its associates, and those who work on its behalf act
in good faith and assume no responsibility, liability, or costs for Golden Retrievers once
they have been adopted. Adopters acknowledge and agree to release and hold
harmless G.R.E.A.T. for any and all claims, liabilities, damages, fees and costs for bodily
harm, personal injury, and/or property damage with respect to ownership of the Golden
Retriever once it has been adopted.