I/we agree to Foster dogs rescued by G.R.E.A.T Rescue Of NE Florida, Inc. (G.R.E.A.T) and agree to:
- Provide care, food and companionship to the fostered dog.
- Not leave children or pets alone with the fostered dog.
- Not leave the dog alone in the yard or off leash.
- Not allow the dog to be approached by people or other animals until I am confident that it is not aggressive or fearful of others.
- To care for the dog if it becomes ill and provide the medical care designated by a G.R.E.A.T. Veterinary.
- Take the dog to scheduled medical appointments (funded by G.R.E.A.T.) At the rescue’s designated veterinary hospital.
- Foster family also understands that the dog(s) may become frightened, be food aggressive, not be comfortable being touched, hugged or in a boisterous atmosphere. It will be allowed to join in activities only as it feels comfortable.
- Fostered dog will wear a collar and identification tag at all times.
- Foster family agrees to the examination of the dog(s) by a rescue representative at any time, and acknowledges that the rescue has the right to reclaim the dog(s) at any time for any reason.
- Fostered dogs are the property of G.R.E.A.T. RESCUE OF NE FLORIDA INC. and cannot be sold, given away, exchanged, placed or adopted without prior consent from G.R.E.A.T.
The foster family further understands that if allowed to continue to foster a dog until it is available for adoption, they will have the first right of refusal to adopt that dog at the adoption fee designated by the rescue.
G.R.E.A.T RESCUE OF NE FLORIDA INC, AND THOSE WHO VOLUNTEER ON ITS BEHALF ARE NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISHAP(S) THAT MAY OCCUR WHILE THE RESCUED DOG IS IN YOUR FOSTER CARE/ADOPTED.
It is also understood that until the Adoption Fee has been paid, the final disposition and any further medical treatment will be at the sole discretion of G.R.E.A.T. Rescue of NE Florida, Inc. If the dog should display any aggressive tendencies, the Rescue will be notified immediately.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOSTER APPLICATION BELOW