A FUN day for Goldens and their families.
See you Sunday, April 7th, at the 16th annual GoldenFest, a fun-filled afternoon for you and your Golden. Enjoy contests, vendor booths, a silent auction and refreshments while your Goldens play at Kanine Social. GoldenFest is one of G.R.E.A.T’s main fundraisers – funds raised in the auction go directly to the medical needs of rescued Goldens waiting for their forever homes.
Sunday, April 7, 2 – 4pm
$25 for Goldens and their families. Avoid long lines and purchase your tickets in advance EventBrite.
Kanine Social Park Rules
All dogs over 1 year old must be spayed/neutered, and you must show proof of rabies, distemper and Bordetella vaccinations for each dog. Titers are acceptable for distemper but dogs still need to have a Bordetella vaccination since they will be in association with other dogs and a rabies vaccination which is the law in Florida. Proof of all three of these is needed. We encourage you to create an online account and upload your pup’s shot records at https://kaninesocial.gingrapp.com/front_end/new_customer prior to the event.
- What is the admission price? $25 for Goldens and their families.
- What forms of payment are accepted? GREAT accepts cash, checks and credit cards (MC, Visa, AmEx & Discover) for admission and for payment of silent auction items.
- What does admission include? Admission includes full access to Kanine Social’s private indoor/outdoor dog park.
- What can I bring into the event? Please bring lawn chairs for yourselves.
- Will the dogs need to be registered with Kanine Social before Goldenfest? Dogs do not need to be registered however we encourage you to create an online account and upload your pup’s shot records at https://kaninesocial.gingrapp.com/front_end/new_customer prior to the event.
- Do dogs need to be vaccinated? All dogs must have proof of up-to-date rabies, distemper and Bordetella vaccinations to enter the event. Titers are acceptable for distemper but dogs still need to have a Bordetella vaccination since they will be in association with other dogs and a rabies vaccination which is the law in Florida. Proof of all three of these is needed. A phone picture of the info is sufficient.
- Do dogs need to be spayed/neutered? All dogs over 1 year old must be spayed/neutered.
- Is there onsite parking? Yes.
- Will the Tap room be open? Yes. Craft beer, coffee, kombucha and wine will be available for purchase in the Tap room.
- Will there be refreshments available? Yes, food and beverages will be available for purchase.
- May we bring our Golden’s “wanna-be Golden” siblings? Yes, as long they adhere to the Kanine Social Park Rules.
Jimmy Johns on Park St.
Nail Trims & Ear Cleanings by Green Dog Spa
Music by Robby Trice
Photography by Ellen Deeks
GREAT’s Drink Booth – soft drinks & bottled water
Tap Room – craft beer, coffee, kombucha and wine will be available for purchase
Food will also be available to purchase from a food vendor.
Please go to Goldenfest 2019 Vendors to see a list of vendors. Please support these businesses and organizations that support GREAT!
We are no longer accepting vendor applications as all spaces have been reserved.
Silent Auction Items
Please go to Goldenfest 2019 Silent Auction Items to preview the great items contributed to date. Please support these businesses that support GREAT!
Silent Auction Items Needed
To contribute items to our silent auction, click here. New or gently used – almost any item is acceptable.
If you have a business and are interested in being a sponsor of GoldenFest, click here.
To volunteer to solicit silent auction items or post flyers for GoldenFest, click here.
We need collars and leashes! Please bring and donate new or used ones. Please, no retractable leashes.